Welcome ceremony for the first batch of students will be held on 10th December at the Pandit Amaradewa Auditorium of the Wayamba University of Sri Lanka, Kuliyapitiya . All students are advised to be seated by 8.30am, the latest. Professional Transition Program will follow from 11 December to 8th February. More information will follow.
Following are the standard text books recommended for Preclinical subjects, and that students may wish to own.
- Clinical anatomy; Applied anatomy for students and junior doctors - 13th edition, by Harold Ellis and Vishy Mahadevan
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume I
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume II
- Cunningham’s Manual of Practical Anatomy - Volume III
- Last’s Anatomy – 12th edition – by Chummy Sinnatamby
- Grant’s atlas of anatomy – 13th edition, by Anne M.R. Agur and Arthur F. Dalley
- Ganong’s Review of Medical Physiology, by Barrett KE, Barman SM, Boitano S, Heddwen BL - 25th edition, 2012, McGraw-Hill. New York.
- Lippincott illustrated reviews : biochemistry - 7th edition, by Denis R. Ferrier
- Pocket Medical Dictionary ( Churchill Livingstone) by, Oakes, Lois; Roper, Nancy
- Langman’s medical embryology - 13th edition, by T.W Sadler
- Wheater's Functional Histology - 6th Edition, by: Barbara Young,Geraldine O'Dowd, Phillip Woodford